Harry A. Caton
Harry A. Caton, 1881-1975, formerly of Coshocton County, was untiring in his service to the Grange. He was active in the Grange for 73 of his 94 years, serving as Secretary of the National Grange for 37 years and upon his retirement, the National Grange conferred upon him the honor of Secretary Emeritus. He served the Ohio Grange as lecturer, Master and a member of the Executive Committee. Active locally and on the state level in many civic and agricultural organizations, he was a member and Chairman of both the Board of Trustees of The Ohio State University and the Board of Control of the Ohio Experiment Station.